Why should I pay Alumni Association dues?
Your dues help provide benefits and services from the Alumni Association to the greater alumni population. Your support helps us award scholarships each year, supports alumni events reunions and activities.
How does my membership strengthen the University?
- Your membership is an endorsement of your alma mater. The more members we have the broader our reach.
- Your membership helps provide funds for our alumni scholarships – both undergraduate and graduate.
- Your membership helps support alumni outreach and events..
- Your membership says “You belong!” You are a part of Raider Nation – 40,000 alumni all over the world!
- Your membership is a way to stay connected to your alma mater, to reconnect with former classmates, roommates and professors.
How do I renew my membership?
You can apply for membership online or apply for membership by mail.
What are the benefits?
Membership in the Southern Oregon University Alumni Association is the best way to stay connected to the University while supporting programs that help advance the university’s mission. Membership also helps you expand your contacts, connects you to graduates and former students, gives you the chance to interact with SOU and offers discounts and services not available to the general public. Full list of benefits.
Will you send me a renewal notice or do I have to remember to renew?
You’ll receive a notice by U.S. mail when it’s time to renew your membership.
Can I be a member if I have attended Southern Oregon University, but not graduated – or not attended at all?
Yes, nongraduates and friends of Southern Oregon University are eligible to join the Alumni Association.
Do you take credit card payments?
You can pay your membership dues by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash, check or money order.
How do I find former classmates?
Please contact us directly with your requests for contact. We do not release information on our alumni; instead we make contact on your behalf and allow the individual(s) that you are seeking to contact you to protect privacy.
Will you automatically bill my credit card each year to renew my membership?
For your own protection we do not keep your credit card number on file.